In the world where even running is slow and if you want to win you need to work with the speed of light. You have to be smart and fast in order to win the race. There is a lot of pressure from both outside and the inside. In this ever-growing competitive world you need to wake up everyday and prove yourself. This is quite a task and creates anxiety and anxiety in turn creates stress.
Do not worry meditate your way into salvation. In Buddhist tradition the word ‘meditation’ is equivalent to a word like ‘sports’ in the U.S. It’s a family of activity, not a single thing,
Meditation is food for your soul. It’s extremely difficult for a beginner to sit for hours and think of nothing or have an “empty mind.” But in general, the easiest way to begin meditating is by focusing on the breath — an example of one of the most common approaches to meditation: concentration.It keeps your mind, body and soul in tune and upbeat. For beginners,just focus on what you love and what keeps you satisfied and do not let your mind wander around.
There are so many meditation techniques which can help you cope up with stress and let you live freely.
- For some meditation is sitting in upright posture and chanting OM with closed eyes while breathing deeply.
This helps you to concentrate and target your attention into nothing just peace which helps you to release your stress and anxiety.
- Some choose music to relax there nerves and soothe them. This is one popular therapy done for relaxation of mind and eliminating stress and negative emotions. The strings of guitar or piano keys are ultimate sources of pacification.
- For some meditating is sitting idly and just starring blankly at the wall or any picture of their choice.
- Some people find peace in walking, jogging or running. This not only helps relief from stress also allows brain to think more positively and eliminate negative ones.
- Eating or cooking food you love can also helps.
Meditation can be anything that keeps you on your right foot and caves a path for you that is less stressful and less anxiety provoking. This can be achieved by physical workout and sweating it out or mental breakdown of negativity by soulful music or the chirping of birds in early morning.
Meditation links you to the ultimate and constant truth – GOD.
Who doesn’t feel secure in his kingdom?
So, HOPE, WORK AND MEDITATE